4.08.2010

Dance Shoes.. "MENARI"





When it comes to street dancing, most dancers think.. "sneakers"

My old friends who started the dance scene can't live without them.
Of course, there are one of those "can't-live-withouts" for guy's.

My idea, is... what about girls?? As long as there's a great performance in them...., it shouldn't matter if there sneakers or not.
There is one pair of shoe.... which I adore when it comes to dance.

Menari
by
Adidas by Stella McCartney




This shoes in particular is exactly what i was looking for, and I have been ACTIVELY house/hip hop dancing with it since it has been out in stores.
Now I am a loyal user, having 7 pairs with 3 different colors. Of course, this comes from my awareness that it might not be in any market in the future. There is a great deal of convenience, and most of all, excellence in performance.




One of my goals is to have ADIDAS by STELLA MCCARTNEY make more stocks of those shoes, so I can spread the word to all the fancy ladies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment